Saturday 25 October 2008

Photo's I have taken which I will edit for my Perfume Advert

This photo shows two hands joining, which will be my image signifying love and a relationship. This will also relate back to the film "The Notebook," as that is also about love. Obviously I will edit the photo, but this is just a basic close-up shot.


Originally, this photo was just meant to show of buildings of a city landscape, but I decided to use the shot of the tree in front, to almost make the cathedral behind look blurry, so the tree stands out. The tree and buildings almost look like like an image from a city such as Paris or Italy, so again it adds to the romance theme.


The photo of the perfume bottle is my CKIN2U bottle. I will edit out the name in the photo to "Simplicity," the name of my perfume. But this is a basic close-up.









No comments: