Thursday 15 January 2009

The script for our Voice Over

"It wasn't the first time I've got mixed up in a deal like this. For some reason something went wrong, and the rest is kind of a blur. All I remember is those flats and being carted away in that white van. Everyday I find myself walking back there, hoping that somehow I can change what happened."

We chose to use this for our Voice Over, as it's quite simple, and we didn't want a voice over running over the whole of the introduction. We are going to separate parts of the voice over to match in the timings of certain scenes of the film. We're using a females voice as it's a female lead we are using as this goes against the typical casting of a thriller, and it's also a female we use for the shots of the character walking back to the scene of the chase.

No comments: